Welcome, new vacationers! Learn: About the Silph Road » Contribute your information to the Global Nest Atlas »
Silph Road Team Bulletin:
Are you a sport developer/designer or have you learnt somebody who’s? Have expertise with Unity3D? If you are inquisitive about becoming a member of the Silph Road crew on a undertaking, we would like to speak! Email dronpes@TheSilphRoad.com
The Silph Road is a grassroots community of Pokémon GO™ trainers.
What does it do?
The Silph Road is a pleasant, energetic neighborhood targeted on three aims:
- Constructing a real-world community of Pokemon GO lovers
- Researching and discussing sport mechanics and technique
- Helping newbies enhance and be taught
Sweet. How do I be part of?
- Read the intro thread
- Assign your self the proper subreddit aptitude by way of the sidebar. (Only seen on desktop mode!)
- Then head to the Web app and authenticate along with your Reddit account to have the ability to contribute!
Finally, subscribe to the subreddit (above) and/or should you’re on Twitter, observe the deal with @TheSilphRoad to obtain updates on the Road community’s growth.
Join us and assist us construct the world’s most superior community of GO lovers!
Safe travels, good friend!
Comment & Submission Rules
Familiarize your self with our tips, traveler! This is not a common dialogue board!
- Our Focus: studying about sport mechanics and constructing the Silph Road!
- Rude/snarky/elitist guests are proven the door. Keep it constructive and pleasant!
- This shouldn’t be the place to vent! Niantic video games are a marathon, not a completed product. We preserve an open thoughts and optimistic perspective.
- Tools or scripts which illicitly entry Niantic’s servers aren’t propagated nor advocated on the Road. Here, we honor Niantic’s enchantment to the neighborhood to maintain issues in the spirit of the sport!
- Above all, we preserve it drama-free and chill right here. Controversial matters and drama will must be hashed out elsewhere. No exceptions. We’re right here to get pleasure from a sportin spite of everything. 🙂
This is a spot to benefit from the sport and be taught collectively whereas constructing the Silph Road community!
Silph Road Guidelines: /r/TheSilphRoad/wiki/guidelines
Timeline of Events
Date Oct 10 Safari Zone Event in Copenhagen & Prague Oct 14 Safari Zone Event in Stockholm & Amstelveen
Date Sep 13 naxoph0enix factors out the sidebar hasn’t been up to date shortly
Date Jun 19 Pokemon GO Fest tickets go on sale & promote out in minutes Jun 19 Gyms briefly disabled “for a short period of time” in preparation for main sport replace. #hype Jun 13 Solstice (Fire/Ice) Event begins at 1pm PDT
Date May 25 Adventure Week ends May 20 Banwave and shadowban system added for illicit (botting) accounts May 18 Adventure Week occasion beginsbringing 1/four buddy distance and widespread Rock-type spawns May 10 v0.63.1 brings Brazilian language assist, medal progress UI tweaks, and hints about “raids” May 9 Grass occasion ends May 7 First “experimental” Knight Foundation + PoGO occasion (Open Streets) at Charlotte, NC May 6 Anti-snipe measure softbans for seize/encounter disparity May 5 Grass occasion begins bringing 6-hour Lures and elevated grass spawns in some areas May four Niantic broadcasts partnership with the Knight Foundation for future occasions May 2 Promo code field seems in in-game Shop on Android May 1 Niantic assist accounts formally be part of Reddit neighborhood
Date Mar 29 Water Festival ends Mar 22 First Shiny Pokemon (Magikarp) captured in wild. Mar 22 Water Festival begins Mar 22 v0.59.1 brings a assured evolution merchandise on Seventh-day bonus, egg acquisition dates, preemptive ‘shiny’ Pokedex sprites, gender icons, and different UI tweaks Mar 10 The Silph Research Group decodes egg rarity tiers Mar four v0.57.four brings (precise) minor textual content fixes Mar 1 Tatsuo Nomura confirms “[Trading] won’t be through the internet … The person needs to be in your proximity.”
For a full historical past, go to our Comprehensive Historical Timeline wiki web page!