Pokemon Go‘s suite of beauty gadgets expanded this week, as developer Niantic has launched a handful of latest avatar clothes choices that you may purchase. However, you must earn a couple of medals first earlier than they change into out there.
Niantic introduced on Twitter just lately that it had up to date the sport with three new outfits for Trainers. You can now gown up as a Fisherman, a Jogger, or a Battle Girl. You should earn the corresponding Fisherman, Jogger, and Battle Girl medals on the Bronze degree to unlock some gadgets for buy, though you may want all three Gold medals to have the ability to purchase the whole outfits.
Once you have acquired all of the medals, you may must shell out PokeCoins to seize the outfits. The costs vary from 50 cash for Jogger and Battle Girl footwear to 500 cash for the Fisherman’s vest. You can see the complete checklist of costs on the backside of this text.
In different information, Pokemon Go just lately acquired a complete bunch of latest Generation three Pokemon. Niantic launched a documentary-style video this week displaying off a few of the new creatures from the Hoenn area. In addition, the following Community Day is arising later this month and can characteristic Dratini.
Prices and Medal Requirements for Pokemon Go’s new Trainer gadgets:
- Fisherman Cap: 180 (Bronze)
- Fisherman Vest: 500 (Gold)
- Fisherman Pants: 200 (Silver)
- Fisherman Boots: 100 (Silver)
- Jogger Viros: 100 (Bronze)
- Jogger Sunglasses: 160 (Bronze)
- Jogger Tank Top: 220 (Gold)
- Jogger Watch: 50 (Bronze)
- Jogger Shoes: 50 (Silver)
- Jogger Shorts: 200 (Silver)
- Battle Girl Tank Top: 220 (Gold)
- Battle Girl Gloves: 50 (Bronze)
- Battle Girl Shorts: 200 (Silver)
- Battle Girl Shoes: 50 (Silver)