At lengthy final, Jirachi is lastly accessible to gamers in Pokémon Go. The Mythical Wish Pokémon is barely obtainable via a set of Special Research Tasks. The full quest is known as “A Thousand-Year Slumber.”
As with the opposite units of Special Research Tasks for Mew and Celebi, you’ll undoubtedly need to learn via this record earlier than you get began, as a few of the necessities contain utilizing particular objects which may be laborious to return by or tons of sweet.
All eight steps for Jirachi’s quest are listed under. We’ll be including to this submit as extra steps are uncovered.
- Catch 25 Pokémon (1000 XP)
- Spin 10 PokéStops or Gyms (Jigglypuff Encounter)
- Make three new associates (Feebas encounter)
Rewards: Moss Lure, Glacial Lure, Magnetic Lure
- Catch three Whismur (10 Whismur Candies)
- Evolve a Feebas (1500 XP)
- Get a gold medal for the Hoenn Pokédex (1500 XP)
Rewards: 2,000 Stardust, 10 Pokéballs, three Incense
- Take a snapshot of Loudred (Snorlax encounter)
- Make three Great Throws in a row (2000 XP)
- Earn three Candies strolling along with your buddy (2000 XP)
Rewards: 20 Silver Pinap berries, three Star Pieces, 2,000 Stardust
- Catch 50 psychic- or steel-type Pokémon (2500 XP)
- Power up Pokémon 10 instances (2500 XP)
- Send 10 items to associates (2500 XP)
Rewards: Fast TM, Premium Raid Pass, Charge TM
- Battle a crew chief three instances
- Win towards one other coach 7 instances (3000 XP)
- Win 5 raids (3000 XP)
Rewards: three Rare Candies, 20 Ultra Balls, three,000 Stardust
Once you full these, Jirachi will seem and also you’ll have limitless tries to catch it. You should catch the Jirachi with AR mode on, sadly, however preserve slinging balls and also you’ll nab it will definitely.
Jirachi isn’t an excellent raider, however after catching it, there will likely be just one extra Hoenn Pokémon unreleased within the sport: Kecleon.
If that is your first particular analysis quest, there must be three extra to finish: