You are eligible to assert the “Defender Bonus”:
- Once each 21 hours
- If you might have no less than 1 Pokémon in a gymnasium on the time.
One you might have claimed your bonus, you have to to attend 21 hours earlier than claiming it once more.
You can achieve further bonuses you probably have 1 Pokémon in different gyms as nicely (you’ll be able to assign 1 Pokémon to a number of gyms, however you’ll be able to’t have a number of Pokémon in the identical gymnasium), which is able to improve your reward. However, this nonetheless is barely out there as soon as each 21 hours, from the time you final collected your “Defender Bonus”.
- Adding Pokémon to new gyms doesn’t reset the clock
- Losing a Gym doesn’t reset the clock
- Changing the time in your cellphone doesn’t reset the clockas all person data is saved on the servers.
Therefore, the one “strategy” I can recommend is to
- Maintain your gymnasium, so you’ll be able to preserve your defender bonus
- After the countdown ends, add Pokémon to as many gyms as you’ll be able to, then declare your bonus, earlier than you lose the gymnasium.
The Old Defender bonus was changed with an automated reward system, granting a participant 1 coin/10 minutes a Pokémon was lively in a gymnasium (raids will place a gymnasium “on hold”, and Pokémon is not going to declare cash on this interval, or lose well being over time); to a most of 50 cash per day, that resets at midnight, and is robotically claimed when Pokémon are kicked out a gymnasium.
This signifies that you probably have 1 Pokémon in a gymnasium for eight hours and 20 minutes (500 minutes) you’ll achieve the max 50 cash. Any different Pokémon which might be in gyms in the identical 24-hr interval that you just claimed this reward will now not reward you with cash.