In my expertise, there might be quite a few causes for this.
- Bad Network Connection
- If you’re in an space with poor community connectivity, typically the blue spinner can spin for upwards of 1 minute 30 seconds or extra, earlier than finally going via, or timing out with a crimson error message displayed.
- Server load or different points
- This particularly occurs on raid and neighborhood days when a whole lot of gamers are out and about. You’ll probably discover different signs like Pokestops not showing on the map, unable to start out catching a wild Pokemon, and so forth.
- Sometimes, the cost goes via, and the cash get up to date on the server finish, however your app does not present the up to date quantity for a couple of minutes. Once once more, I see this most frequently on neighborhood days when the servers are busy.
- Third-party cost situation
- For Network points, strive biking your gadget’s aeroplane mode on and off once more, to power your telephone to reconnect to the closest cell tower. Note that toggling your cellular information on and off will probably be ineffective as a result of it will not disconnect you from cell service.
- In the case of heavy server load and caching points:
- Wait and check out once more in a bit of bit.
- Restart your app utterly
- Sign out and again in (that is really helpful by Niantic)
- For cost points, you will want to achieve out to the respective assist heart in your gadget (linked above).
In any case, earlier than you strive buying extra cash once more: Double examine the e-mail hooked up to your Pokemon Go account – if the cost was profitable, you must have a receipt of buy out of your respective cost gateway. If you do have the receipt however no cash, it is best that you simply contact Niantic Support:
Where are the PokéCoins I bought?
If you bought PokéCoins from the Shop and also you don’t see them in your account, please strive signing out (contact Main Menu > Settings and choose “Sign out.”) or strive restarting your gadget. If you continue to have a query, please contact us and choose “Items & Currency” from the dropdown menu.