- Media Lab Books
In The Unofficial Pokémon Go Field Guide, professional Pokémon Trainer Ivy St. Ive teaches you everything you need to know in order to become a Pokémon Go master overnight. This guide contains tips, tricks, secrets, character guides and insider info on how to catch ‘em all!
Millions of people have taken up the challenge of Pokémon Go, the location-based, augmented reality game in which people use their smartphones to catch pokémon while on the go. With so many fans hunting, catching and battline with their pokémons, it’s been impossible to find an edge over the competition and become the greatest trainer of them all – until now. This field guide includes every tip, trick, strategy and shortcut you need to become a legend, including:
– How to take over any gym, no matter how heavily guarded
– A breakdown of every pokémon in the game
– How to develop the strongest collection of pokémon
– Where to find the rarest of pokémon
– How to level up as fast as possible
You’ll also find stories celebrating the community and lifestyle of all things Pokémon!
|Dimensions||8.4 × 5 × 0.5 in|