Welcome, new vacationers! Learn: About the Silph Road » Contribute your knowledge to the Global Nest Atlas »
The Silph Road is a grassroots community of Pokémon GO™ trainers.
What does it do?
The Silph Road is a pleasant, energetic group centered on three aims:
- Constructing a real-world community of Pokemon GO lovers
- Researching and discussing recreation mechanics and technique
- Helping newbies enhance and study
Sweet. How do I be a part of?
- Read the intro thread
- Assign your self the proper subreddit aptitude by way of the sidebar. (Only seen on desktop mode!)
- Then head to the Web app and authenticate along with your Reddit account to have the ability to contribute!
Finally, subscribe to the subreddit (above) and/or for those who’re on Twitter, observe the deal with @TheSilphRoad to obtain updates on the Road community’s growth.
Join us and assist us construct the world’s most superior community of GO lovers!
Safe travels, pal!
Comment & Submission Rules
Familiarize your self with our pointers, traveler! This is not a common dialogue board!
- Our Focus: studying about recreation mechanics and constructing the Silph Road!
- Rude/snarky/elitist guests are proven the door. Keep it constructive and pleasant!
- This shouldn’t be the place to vent! Niantic video games are a marathon, not a completed product. We preserve an open thoughts and optimistic perspective.
- Tools or scripts which illicitly entry Niantic’s servers aren’t propagated nor advocated on the Road. Here, we honor Niantic’s attraction to the group to maintain issues in the spirit of the sport!
- Above all, we preserve it drama-free and chill right here. Controversial matters and drama will should be hashed out elsewhere. No exceptions. We’re right here to take pleasure in a recreation, in any case. 🙂
This is a spot to benefit from the recreation and study collectively whereas constructing the Silph Road community!
Silph Road Guidelines: /r/TheSilphRoad/wiki/guidelines
Timeline of Events
Quite a bit is going on, vacationers! Here’s a fast abstract of the latest main occasions on the Road. For a full historical past, go to our Comprehensive Historical Timeline wiki web page!
Date Jul 22 First Pokemon GO Fest in Chicago Jul ?? Raid system beta rollout begins Jun ?? Silph Road launches native facilities in each city Jun ?? New Gym system launches after compelled app replace Jun 21 Solstice Event ends at 1pm PDT
Date Jun 19 Pokemon GO Fest tickets go on sale & promote out in minutes Jun 19 Gyms briefly disabled “for a short period of time” in preparation for main recreation replace. #hype Jun 13 Solstice (Fire/Ice) Event begins at 1pm PDT
Date May 25 Adventure Week ends May 20 Banwave and shadowban system added for illicit (botting) accounts May 18 Adventure Week occasion begins, bringing 1/four buddy distance and widespread Rock-type spawns May 10 v0.63.1 brings Brazilian language help, medal progress UI tweaks, and hints about “raids” May 9 Grass occasion ends May 7 First “experimental” Knight Foundation + PoGO occasion (Open Streets) at Charlotte, NC May 6 Anti-snipe measure softbans for seize/encounter disparity May 5 Grass occasion begins bringing 6-hour Lures and elevated grass spawns in some areas May four Niantic publicizes partnership with the Knight Foundation for future occasions May 2 Promo code field seems in in-game Shop on Android May 1 Niantic help accounts formally be a part of Reddit group
Date Mar 29 Water Festival ends Mar 22 First Shiny Pokemon (Magikarp) captured in wild. Mar 22 Water Festival begins Mar 22 v0.59.1 brings a assured evolution merchandise on Seventh-day bonus, egg acquisition dates, preemptive ‘shiny’ Pokedex sprites, gender icons, and different UI tweaks Mar 10 The Silph Research Group decodes egg rarity tiers Mar four v0.57.four brings (precise) minor textual content fixes Mar 1 Tatsuo Nomura confirms “[Trading] won’t be through the internet … The person needs to be in your proximity.”
For a full historical past, go to our Comprehensive Historical Timeline wiki web page!